You have been preparing for months, covering every possible detail you can think of and your new business is finally starting to take shape. Regardless of you are trying to sell, it could be the most breath-taking service or product in the world. But if you don’t get the marketing right in both the run-up to your launch and the continuing months then your business will fall flat.
It’s estimated that 90% of startup businesses fail within the first few years. There are of course many different reasons for this, but it goes to show how essential having a solid plan in place is. To give you a brief idea of how to keep your brand buzzing in the run-up to the official launch, here are some ideas to create hype.
5 Ways To Create Brand Buzz
- Explain Your USP (Unique Selling Point) – What is the purpose of your business, why did you start it and what makes it innovative? The best way to keep potential customers interested is to have a clear cut way to say how your products/service will change lives. This will generate a buzz and by focusing on your main USP people will link that to your brand.
- Capture Your Target Market’s Interests – The key to a successful business is to know your target audience. This will allow you to make sure you can choose the best platforms and media channels to create the biggest impact.
- Hold Giveaways And Contests – A fun and very effective way to build upon your brand exposure is to have contests involving potential customers. As long as you have a clear goal of what it is you want to achieve; whether it’s to generate more leads or to show social responsibility. The most important factor of a giveaway is to make sure the gifts are unique and meaningful, as to appeal to the entire demographic and will drive traffic to your site.
- Track And Analyse – Business results are very data-driven and therefore you should be tracking and analysing your data regularly. Keep a list of goals you want your website to achieve and each month you can see and compare your results.
- Keep Your Audience In Suspense – In the months leading up to your launch, you want to make sure you don’t give too much detail away. Bear in mind that building the buzz for your business is not about what your product or service can do, but what it might do. Too much information before the launch can kill off any anticipation. You do want to be sharing some information and hints but only enough to keep people guessing.
Your Digital Solution
Universal Web Design are industry-leading experts in the field of marketing. We understand that not all business owners have the spare time available to put into their marketing strategy. This is where we can help you.
Let us take the stress away from you. Our online marketing services range through a variety of methods, used to generate more traffic to your website and attract and retain your ideal audience.