At Universal Web Design, not only can we offer you our services for video production, but we can also provide photography for you. Our photographer can attend events you hold to get professional and focused imagery and can even head down to your company and get action shots of your team at work.
Seven reasons why photography is crucial in Modern Marketing:
- Creates attention: In this day and age, the volume of information being shared online is enormous. Social media marketing has become an increasingly popular way for businesses to promote their products or services. As a result of this, photography is becoming crucial to help with promotion, you need to be able to stand out from your competitors. Having visual elements increases people’s willingness to read!
- Speed: The human brain is limited to how much information it can retain at one given time. That is why something such as a compelling photograph will allow people to remember it for longer, as it is a visual image rather than lots of text.
- Helps nonverbal communication: A lot of human communication is nonverbal. By combining visual elements with written text, you can capture the imagination of your target audience.
- Viral option: Visual content get shared online by thousands of people everyday. If your photography is compelling enough, then your brand can get shared through a lot of online social networks. This helps to build up your brand identity.
- Understanding: By adding something as simple as a photograph can actually help get your message across. Photography can ignite emotion and passion, by utilising this you can help your audience understand and appreciate your message.
- Creates perception: Humans are programmed to form snap opinions and judgments. But by building a professional appearance – including well taken photography, builds up trust.
- Drives sales: There is a link between using high quality images and the increase of sales. By proving photography, it allows consumers to visualise how the product or service can improve their lives in some way.
How we can help
At Universal Web design we take your business needs very seriously because we pride ourselves with providing only the best service. To find out more about how we can help you fulfill your photography needs, then give us a call now on 01206 588 000, or you can hop onto our website and drop us a message.